1- Attendance is compulsory on the first and last working day of the everyday of every term.
2- Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from the doctor on joining school.
3- Parents should fill up the “Record for Non attendance” for each day the student is absent from school stating reasons for absence.
4- Leave for going out station should be approved by the principal prior to proceeding of leave.
5- In case of an emergency, parents will be informed and they will have to report to the principal. They are not to go to the classes directly.
6- Students suffering from following diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before retuning to class.
- Chicken – Pox : Till the complete falling of the scabs.
- Cholera : Till the child is completely well.
- Measles : Two weeks after the rash disappears.
- Mumps : Until the swelling has gone. (one month).
- Jaundice : Six week after recovery.